On Saturday we headed over to the Halloween Fest in Big Rock about 15 minutes from our house. Big Rock is a pretty small town, I think the population sign said 750. Although small they had a very nice Halloween event that they put on, and the best part is it was FREE. Emma is a little young to do most of the activities, but next year she should be a lot more into it. They had 2 haunted houses, lots of games to do and a build your own scarecrow area, plus lots more. Andrew and I had dinner there, just hot dogs and brats (but they were yummy) and we were going to go on a hay ride but the line was pretty long and it was quite cold, so we just headed home. We did get to dress Emma up in her Halloween costume and that was a lot of fun. She didn't seem to mind the head part so much. I did have to put on her winter coat under the costume and I was glad to see that everything still fit. We can't wait to go trick or treating this Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!! What a fun activity, all but that "cold" part, that is!
Oh she's so CUTE. I can't wait to hug and kiss her.
You guys look great.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie
A 60's "Flower Child"!!!!
Love
Gp Al
Post a Comment