Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm not even going to lie, this cracks me up


I really shouldn't be laughing at someone elses' misfortune, but really this is funny.

On the way to my house the road gets a little bit windy and there's a great big sign like this


Which to anybody that has taken Drivers Ed, means slow down. 

But not this guy


Or the 6 other guys (yes, I'm being sexist) who have done the same thing. 

What's even funnier is that this fence is about a year old.  Yes one year.  In one year this poor fence has been slammed into at least 6 different times.  Not all in the same spot.  3 times were at the corner when you turn off this road (yes the same corner).  This spot and about 10 feet on either side has been damaged.  And then there is another spot about 50 feet from this one as well. 

Oh and I just noticed in this picture that you can see some of the fence is painted and some of it isn't.  Yeah, that part that isn't painted, that's already been fixed once, or maybe twice.  I tend to lose track.

I'm sure that by posting this, it means that I'm going to go through that fence someday too. 

But right now, I'm just enjoying laughing at those guys.

No comments: