The one souvenir Andrew got from Mexico was a hammock. He loved relaxing in the hammock garden at the hotel and said he had to get one. This last weekend he put up the hammock in the garage, coincidentally it's right in front of the tv (for cubs game watching) and only 5 feet from the fridge (for beer consumption). Although, it's not the same as being on the beach it's a close second.
On another note, Emma has figured out how to open cabinet doors, and quite quickly I must add. This weekend we finally broke down and bought the cabinet locks. I have reserved one cabinet with just plastic stuff for E to explore, which she loves to do. It provides at least 10 minutes of good entertainment (yeah for me!) and I think it's hilarious to see her climb in and out of the cabinets.

5 comments:
Great pics...everyone is enjoying new toys!
Andrew,
Jeremiah said where is his hammock?
Maybe the cabinets are just small but Emma looks so BIG in those pictures! Tell her to stop growing up so quickly!
I love that the new toy cabinet and hammock are pretty much harm free for both of the kids. When is the garage a/c & heater being installed?
Gaia Kisses for everyone!
See you the end of Aug!
Adorable pics! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
Post a Comment