Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm in LOVE

My SIL Sarah gave me a gift card to Kirklands about 2 years ago for my birthday and I just used it this last weekend. At first when we walked in we were like, oh, this really isn't our taste. But the more we walked around the more stuff we found that we liked. The best part is that their prices are awesome! I would say most everything is 1/2 of what you would pay at Target or somewhere similar. We could have bought so much stuff, but limited ourselves on this trip. I am so excited Sarah introduced me to Kirklands and I can't believe I waited so long to use the GC!
Our new clock over the mantle
"Wine Label" wall art (so cool!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Kirkland is on our shopping trip list!!!

Our family said...

I love that store too! Kerri got some great stuff there for her house. I have yet to purchase anything but hopefully soon:) It all looks great!

Anonymous said...

I like that wine thing!! Can't wait to see it in person!! Love ya
Morgan