Thursday, August 14, 2008

Look Ma no hands!

I have been dying to get a picture of Emma standing on her own, but it's a pretty tricky feat. She is getting more and more steady standing unsupported, but it usually only lasts 10-20 seconds and she only does it sporadically. So yesterday we were playing on the couch with her new favorite toy, the remote, and she was standing there drooling all over it and I just happened to have my camera! Perfect!
This remote sure tastes yummy
I love how she looks so serious
I know this is super close, but look at those teeth! There are two more coming in on the top too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go E!!!! Love your new teeth, too! Kisses and hugs from Gaia!!!

Hobie88903 said...

I can't believe the changes in Ms. "E" in just a month...WOW!!!

I look forward to seeing her walking at Birthday #1.

Granpa Al

Hobie88903 said...

I can't believe the changes in Ms. "E" in just a month...WOW!!!

I look forward to seeing her walking at Birthday #1.

Granpa Al

Anonymous said...

She really has your eyes in that close up picture......such a cutie!
Love ya Morgan