Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I know something you don't know

High 4
Profile
Face
Today we had our 21 week ultrasound and everything looked really good. The baby weighs 12oz, the heart rate was 148 and it was moving around like crazy. The entire ultrasound lasted about an hour and we didn't even get all the measurements that we needed. Our baby has all of it's limbs, fingers and toes. We did find out the gender of the baby, but we are going to keep it a secret as long as we can (Andrew's already busting at the seams!). Right now, the baby is breech so the ultrasound tech was not able to get all the measurement she needed to, so our Doctor wants me to get a High Risk Ultrasound in 2 weeks. Hopefully by then the baby will have flipped around and we can get a good look at what we need to. Other than that everything else was fine. Our next OB appointment is on our Anniversary, June 19th.

5 comments:

Hobie88903 said...

Wow! What cool pics. I see the hand, but the sex is a little hard to determine from that position. Let's see, if it has a diamond on the ring finger....

Gp Al

Anonymous said...

Amber Lee is sooooooooooo cute! She takes a great picture, just like her momma!

Jim & Sue said...

Sweet little Alan James is making us smile.

BTW Andrew, if you are really having a hard time keeping a secret I know a couple of folks who are ready, willing and able to listen.

Gm Sue

CnR NRQCC said...

How amazing. These are great pics. Perfect looking baby already.

Nicole G. said...

Andy and Alyssa

That baby of yours looks great! I am so excited for the both of you. Please keep me informed on the upcoming baby shower. I need any excuse I can to go baby stuff shopping :)

P.S. The house is massive. Congrats.

Nicole Gillham.