Friday, May 4, 2007

A Big Weekend

This week has been very busy. The house is completely painted on the inside. The hardwood floors have been delivered, the water heater was delivered. Siding installation is supposed to be started either today or tomorrow (I'm hoping for today). Andrew started putting in the tile in the laundry room floor. The cabinets for the house were delivered. Andrew ordered the bathroom fixtures (ie: towel bars, toilet paper holders, etc) We have a few more bathroom fixtures to order, but that should be done as soon as Andrew gets the pricing from the suppliers. So where does the big weekend fit in you ask, well now that all of this stuff has been completed and delivered Andrew can start working his magic again. This weekend he is installing the hardwood floors. Hopefully everything will go as planned.

1 comment:

Our family said...

Can't wait to come out and see it again! I think I figured out the posting picture. We'll see!