Friday, April 16, 2010

We had Easter at our house again this year.  Like always I had to work so we had everyone over for lunch.  I'm not a huge fan of ham and I didn't feel like making a traditional holiday meal, so I decided to go out of the box and make spaghetti and meatballs.  I had a really hankering for them.  I tried a new recipe and although I'm pretty sure I won't use it again, it was still good.  Jim, Sue, Grandpa Kurt, Graham, Kristy and Payton all joined us. It was a beautiful day and the kids started the morning off by flying Emma's new kite and then doing a little egg hunt outside and candy hunt inside.  Everyone had a very nice time and got to catch up a little bit.
Checking out her basket from the Easter Bunny
Emma and Payton playing in the backyard
Checking out the basket from Grammy and Papa
Picking up eggs outside..
one of her first eggs opened in her basket so she was
more interested in eating the jelly beans from it than looking for more eggs :)
Getting ready for the candy hunt to begin
Checking out all their loot with Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Love the new blog pics of E and A&A!