Emma had cereal for the first time over the weekend. Which means I succeeded in my goal of entirely breastfeeding her until she was six months old. I'm pretty proud of myself and the support Andrew has given me. Emma LOVED the cereal! She ate everything we gave her and wanted to feed herself. I was amazed that she knew what to do with the spoon. She did make a little funny face on the first bite, but after that she couldn't get enough! I got bananas and avacados and I'm waiting for them to get ripe so I can make some more baby food for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like she's going to be a good eater:) Must get that from her Daddy!
Does she have Gaia's tongue or what!!! I'll be teaching her how to touch her nose in July!
Post a Comment