Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Paddy's Day!

Sitting on her own!
I like this one because it looks like she's waving
Emma doesn't looked that jazzed today because she wasn't. She was up in the middle of the night for about 2 1/2 hours (and so was I) and I don't think she's really gotten caught up on her sleep. I was only able to get one smile out of her. Oh well.
Last Friday Emma had her 6 month check up and everything went well. The doctor was a little concerned about her weight. She only gained 11 ozs in the last 2 months, so she wants us to add a scoop of formula to her breast milk bottles and head back in a month for a weight check. Emma did good with the shots and barely cried, she was pretty easy to soothe as well. Here are her stats at 6 months:
Weighing in at 10lbs 13oz
Standing in at 24 inches
Head Circumference 16 inches
One last thing, my Grandma had a bad fall about 2 weeks ago and has taken a turn for the worst. Of course we are always hoping for the best, but I'm not so sure it's going to go that way. Please keep her in your thougths........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaia kisses for my Irish cutie!

Hobie88903 said...

Green Beer!....Granpa Al's suggestion for weight gain.

Ms. E looks perfect to me and WOW!...sitting up!