"Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts, for your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. God, you are my life"
"I know what it feels like to carry a child underneath my heart for nine months, to feel my body give way to make room for hers. I know what it feels like to hold an infant and rock her to sleep, to find a lullaby in her breathing."
"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered, "Life will never be the same". Because there had never been anyone like you...ever in the world. So enchanted with you were the wind and the rain that they whispered the sound of your wonderful name....For never before in story or rhyme (not even once upon a time) has the world ever known a you, my friend, and it never will, not ever again...Heaven blew every trumpet and played every horn on the wonderful, marvelous night you were born." On the Night You Were Born-Nancy Tillman
I support breastfeeding
My Best Friend
You stand by me And you believe in me Like nobody ever has When my world goes crazy Youre right there to save me You make me see how much I have And I still tremble When we touch And oh the look in your eyes When we make love
4 comments:
Such a cute dress! Looks like you guys had a great Easter.
I LOVE these pictures!!!! Can't wait to put them in place of the older one. She has changed so much.
Love, Gaia
WOW!Such a BIG GIRL!
I love the outfit!
Granpa al
LOVE this dress!! She is just adorable.
Post a Comment