Proud New Daddy
Well after 72 hours in the hospital we finally got to bring our little bundle of joy home with us last night at 7:30. The even better news is that we managed to get through the night and did not break her. Frank is still trying to figure out what is going on and is very curious about the little cry every couple hours at feeding time, but he seems to be warming up very well.

5 comments:
Welcome home Emma! We will be over to see you today.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma
Congratulations to both of you and your families! Emma is beautiful and I can't wait to come and see her!
Tanja
Andrew,Alyssa,Emma & Franky-
Emma is beautiful. I cant wait to see her again.
Congrats to you guys on your baby girl!! She is beautiful!
Congrats!! Mike and I are so happy for the two of you. She's beautiful!!! Can't wait for more pics.
Luv,
Mike and Sarah
Post a Comment