Things are going very well here with Emma. She's a great sleeper, eater and pooper, so I really can't complain. She does get up about 3 times during the night to eat, but she goes right back to sleep afterwards. Both Frankie and I have infections, he has a urinary tract infection and I have a bladder infection. Ick! But we are both on the road to recovery with our antibiotics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Absolutely adorable. We love the new pictures of Emma and Andrew. You guys are doing a great job. Koa waved to Emma. Jeremiah says Hi and that he is happy for you guys. He wanted to know where she got the tan?
Love you three lots.
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie
Great pics! I won't be surprised if Emma is a lefty (maybe a future Cubs pitcher?).
Lys and Frankie get over your "pee" ailments soon!
Granpa Al
I am so sorry I couldn't come over on Wednesday. I can see now that it was totally just allergies causing my terrible sore throat but at the time I wasn't wanting to take the chance. I will try to stop over after work one day next week for a quick visit. Give that girl some kisses for me:)
Post a Comment