Friday, July 6, 2007

Babyface

To understand this picture turn your head to the right. The baby is laying on her side. The top of her head is along the right side of the picture. There are two black holes and those are her eyes. The nose is in the middle and the lips are just below that. You can even see her little chin.


Yesterday I had an ultrasound to check the baby's growth. The baby has grown since the last ultrasound, but is still on the small side. Everything else looks good though. The doc is a little concerned about preecampsia and my blood pressure was a little higher than normal yesterday at 130/80. I am just supposed to keep my eye out for any signs of the preeclampsia and call if I notice anything. However now the doc wants me to come in for weekly ultrasounds to do what is called a biophysical profile. The biophysical profile checks how well the baby is doing and that everything is still ok. Although I'm sure the ultrasounds will get old quickly, I'm excited to see the baby every week. I just got a call from my doctor saying that I didn't pass my gluclose test that I took last week, so I have to go back for another one that lasts 3 hours. Hurray!

Over the 4th we also got the crib put together, so now we have all of the baby's furniture. We are still waiting on the bedding which should be here either today or Monday. Other than that our 4th was very uneventful. We spent the morning at walmart getting a bunch of stuff. We have an army of ants that we can't get rid of, so we got some killer stuff to put out in the yard and some more traps to put in the garage and around the outside of the house. Then it was off to work for me and Andrew went to his parents for dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are kisses right on the lips, AmberLee! Gaia loves you so!

Our family said...

She's already a cutie!

Hobie88903 said...

Our Granddaughter looks like a beauty...just tilt your head to the left....

The minifish is ready...we'll go for a sail in about 3 years.

Love

Granpa Al