Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We love you!


Yesterday July 17th, 2007 my parents were involved in a serious car accident. They are both going to be OK. My dad suffered a broken finger and bruised ribs. My mom was airlifted to the hospital and eventually went in for surgery to have her spleen removed. She has some broken ribs but other than that is doing very well. My mom is still very drugged up and I haven't spoken to her yet but my dad is by her side and said she is communicating. Please keep both of my parents in your thoughts during their recovery.

4 comments:

CnR NRQCC said...

We're so sorry to hear this. Your family is in our prayers. I hope they continue to get better quickly.

Hobie88903 said...

Thanks to everyone for their healing and positive thoughts/prayers. Yes, we were very fortunate we were not injured more severely. Cyndee is improving every day and we hope to have her home soon to fully recover.

I now have an excuse for my poor golf game.

Al

Oppossums3 said...

Al,

I was wondering why I had not heard from Cyn concerning our upcoming weekend visit. Now I know why. I am very thankful to Jehovah, God that you guys survived what looks like from the picture, a horrific accident. You just never know how fragile life can be and how we should live for the moment. I will try and contact you to speak to you about how my friend is doing and if you are doing better. I know the love you guys have for each other. Untill than know that you all are in my thoughts and most of all my prayers. Niecey

Becky said...

I was just shocked to read the article and so grateful to hear that your mom and dad will be okay. I was wondering why I had not heard from your mom after sending her an email. I will keep your mom and dad in our prays and will call soon.

Becky