Today, I went out to check on the house and try to get some more updated pictures of it. They are moving along, and the framing is still set to be finished tomorrow. Just 2 days later than we originally thought.....damn snow! Monday they will drop off the shingles and then shingle the roof on Tuesday. Hopefully, the weather will hold out for the next week or so. I really want the windows and doors to go in. It's really cold out there, especially with the wind blowing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks good from the pic. How is life going? hope good. well i better get back to it.
Is Pulte building this house or what?? Its roof is missing all the shingles (and plywood) and it looks like it must be designed by a Mexican architect since its open design won't hold much heat or keep the snow out.
Actually it look really nice...when can I move in?
It is nice to see you have joined the Blogging world. Your blogs color scheme looks remarkably like my own.(polarsky.blogspot.com). I think I will sue for copy right infrigement.
Post a Comment