Well, I think that I am finally kind of happy with the way the blog looks. I am very excited to be putting this website together for our friends and family to check in with us. Andrew and I have been very busy with the building of our house along with a slew of social activities mixed in.
We are headed to the Pulte Party in the city on Friday and then to the Boat and RV show on Saturday at McCormick Place. It will be fun to look at all the new boats and RVs. I'm sure it will get us all excited about the next boating season.
We will have more house pictures by the end of the week as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I saw that you had an age limitation on the Funny Stuff link but figured you just accidentally transposed the numbers and I still
qualified to visit the site. All I want for Valentine's Day is a....
Momma
Post a Comment