Sunday, January 28, 2007




Friday was a busy day. All of our windows were delivered, so I took the day off to install them. They went very smooth except that the framers made the rough openings for all the second floor windows 1/2" too small. With a quick phone call they had someone there to fix all the wrong openings within 15 minutes. It is a good thing too since the temps this week are not expected to get out of the 20s. I finished setting all the windows on Saturday and got the patio and front doors installed. On Friday the well contractor showed up and drilled our well. We have all the utilities to the house now except for the septic which should be in the next few weeks. I am hoping to get a good start on all the mechanical systems this coming week. Today I plan on installing the stairs to the second floor which were also delivered on Friday.

No comments: