Someone showed this to me the other day at work and I thought it was hilarious.
This weekend, Emma was super upset when she had to come home and take a rest after playing with her friend Rilee for 5 hours straight and threw the biggest fit....again. Anywho, while I was holding her bedroom door closed so she would stay in her room (I hope that's not considered child abuse) she was saying (screaming, crying), "mom, mommy, mommmmmy, mom...." and all I could do was laugh to myself.
Watch this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just don't know where those melt downs come from...the mother was just a perfect child....never an angry or loud word.....
Gp Al
Ditto!!!!!!
Gaia
Oh, I think the reason that clip is so funny is because it's true. Reagan does this kind of thing all the time. Yells my name forever and then wants to tell me something sooo silly. How funny! And you're not alone, I've also been known to hold the bedroom door shut! LOL
Post a Comment