Reading "The Night Before Christmas", a family tradition
The Brown's came over to our house for an early Christmas celebration. I was going to make a stuffed beef tenderloin, until I found out the meat was going to cost $50! I had to do a quick change to the menu and did a pork tenderloin instead. It was delicious and super easy to make, I think it might even become a Christmas tradition. Since my parents couldn't be here for the celebration we decided to Skype with them. The kids were bouncing off the walls because they were so excited and it was almost like they were here. After we ate dinner we decorated some sugar cookies (yummy) and then opened presents. Emma got a whole bunch of costumes and a DVD about letters. Then it was time for bed and I read everyone "The Night Before Christmas", which is the same book my mom read to us when we were kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment