This year Christmas Eve started off a little weird, we had an ice storm and lost our power at about 7am. By 9am it still wasn't on so we headed out to have breakfast. Emma got to have her favorite breakfast meal, bacon. We ordered her a plate of bacon and she was a happy little camper. We ran a few last minute errands and then headed home expecting the power to be back on, nope not yet. They told us then that it wouldn't be back on until 4pm! It did finally come on at 130pm, in just enough time for me to take a shower before work. It was Emma's naptime, so I read her "The Night Before Christmas" since I wouldn't be home at bedtime to read it to her because I had to work. I also gave Andrew strict instructions to take lots of pictures and videos of her putting out cookies for Santa. He did a great job capturing everything for me. Andrew and Emma wrote a very nice letter for Santa and Emma picked out some really good cookies to give him. Andrew asked if she wanted to give him milk and she said no that he wanted water. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment