I of course had to work in the afternoon on Easter so we had the Brown's over for Brunch. We put out candy and plastic eggs filled with candy for the kids to hunt. I had so much hiding everything! Emma did better than I thought she would with the hunting thing, so that was exciting. I know Payton had a lot of fun finding the eggs and candy. Although the first thing out of his mouth when he go to our house was "my daddy said I can't have anymore candy today", it was really cute. Our brunch was delicious and we even got to have mimosas. What I didn't realize was that the champagne I planned on using Andrew got for his 21st bday and was saving it. Of course he didn't realize this what his special chamagne until after he opened it. Opps, my bad! Payton got a kite from us and it was "pretty" nice outside so we flew the kite for a while and the kids got to go on a tractor ride around the house.
Emma's dress this year was really special because my girlfriend from work, Sarah, her mom sews and she made the dress. It was SO incredibly cute and Emma looked adorable in it.
The dress! She wouldn't sit still for a minute so this was the best pic I could get!
$1 purse from Target (she loves it)
Daddy and Emma
Checking out the new sunglasses from the Easter Bunny

No comments:
Post a Comment