

I can't believe Emma is already 18 months old! I feel like her first birthday was yesterday. Things are moving at warp speed. She did great with her shots this time around. She barely squeaked and she only cried for a second. I was awfully proud of her. She is weighing in at 19.8 lbs and 30 inches. She's in the 5th percentile for both. I think this is the first time she's actually made it onto the charts, previously her stats have been too low to put her on the charts. Emma is a little chatter box and is starting to put small sentences together. She has most recently started putting together 3-4 word statements. I think one of her favorite words to say is silly. It's so freaking cute when she says it too and in the right context.

4 comments:
Love the pictures....what a doll! Although, I have to say that after that Easter egg hunt, it seemed to me like her favorite word was "Stuck"! It was so much fun visiting with you guys....we have to do that more often! Love ya!
She is getting so big!!!
Love the new pictures!
Kiss that beautiful child all over for me! I can hardly wait for May 1st to come so I can even do it myself! I will be on the lookout for our set of pictures!
I love you Ms. E!!!
Post a Comment