Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Complete and total devastation


I know this might not seem like much to you but, yesterday Monday July 7th I went to watch 30 minute meals (one of my favorite shows EVER) at 130pm like I always do. I had my lunch all ready I'm sitting my fat hiney on the couch turn on the tv and Emeril Live! is on! What kind of crap is this! I've been watching 30 minute meals for the last 6 years almost everyday at 130 when I have my lunch. Well not anymore! Food Network forgot to clear the schedule change with me and now it's on at 12pm. I was just stunned that I didn't even have any notice. I think I would be handling this a lot better if they just gave me a heads up. I mean really that's not asking much! Even though 12pm is not desirable at least I can watch it before I have to go to work. If it was on after 2pm, FN would be getting a nasty gram from me!

On another note...E is not feeling too hot. She has been running a low grade temp since last night. I think she might be getting some more teeth or something. Other than the temp and being extra tired she seems in good spirits.

2 comments:

Hobie88903 said...

It is apparent from Ms. E's pictures that she enjoys 30 minute meals!

Can't wait to see her in person, soon!

Granpa Al

Anonymous said...

At least you still can get some YuM-O cooking in with Rach before the nutz-Os start calling in to Tri-Com for you to deal with. Just goes to show, we shouldn't get to comfortable with our routines. Flexibility is key. Now, BREATHE!!!!!! Exist in the now.