We went to the park last Sunday for a picnic lunch and then some swinging and sliding. I had been to this park once with my play group and liked it becuase it had baby swings and some bigger trees. We stopped at Jimmy Johns (yum!) to pick up some sandwiches and then headed to the park, which is only 1 minute away from the JJ...perfect, but very dangerous! It was a beautiful afternoon and I had so much fun watching Emma and Andrew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great "park" and "crawling" pictures. Ms E is definitely on the move.
It's also good to see the snow is finally gone...
Granpa Al
I just LOVE the laughing picture!! Save that one to remind Daddy not to be mad at his daughter when she gets a traffic ticket or does anything else wrong! It is great ammunition for a daddy's girl.
Post a Comment