Although it was two weeks ago, I figured I should still post something about Father's Day. We started the weekend out with Daddy/Daughter pictures. They turned out really cute! Andrew got to pick out what they were both going to wear, he went for a Cubs theme....no big surprise there! On Saturday Andrew, Emma and I celebrated Father's Day by taking Andrew to get a massage. He was really excited when he finally figured out what he was getting. I think he enjoyed the massage and was super relaxed afterward. That night we got a babysitter and headed out to dinner and a movie to celebrate our anniversary early. Our dinner at Carabbas was EXCELLENT! The sever not so great, but we still enjoyed or slow paced meal and conversation. After dinner we went to Cantera 30 for a movie...Sex and the City. I had two free tickets and the movie was good, especially since it was free. Andrew's sister Sarah and her family came up from Atlanta late Saturday night to surprise Andrew's dad for Father's Day. We had a nice BBQ at our house on Father's Day.
Thank you Andrew for being the most amazing father to Emma that I could ever have dreamed of. She is so incredibly lucky to have you as her dad. I love the way you make her laugh, and how every time you walk into a room she lights up. I look forward to seeing you two grow together as Father and Daughter.


3 comments:
Happy Father's Day! Thank you for my Miss E and for loving my Alyssa! You have a very special place in my heart!
Great pics of Emma and Andrew! We agree...a SUPER DAD!
I like the new opening page background.
Go Cubbies!!!
Granpa Al
so you figured out how to change your blog:) Looks good!
Post a Comment