Monday, November 26, 2007

"Dad, this tree won't fit in our back yard"-Russ Griswold

Clark Griswold: "It's not going in the yard, Russ. It's going in the living room."
The chosen one
Andrew cutting the tree down
Emma all bundled up
The decorated tree and stockings hung by the chimney with care

On Friday we went to Marmion to cut down our Christmas tree. It was pretty chilly out so we bundled Emma up really good and she slept through the entire momentous occasion. After picking out our tree we went to Starbucks to get something to warm us up. We spent the evening decorating the house and tree and finished the night off by watching Christmas Vacation (I still laugh every time I watch it).

2 comments:

Hobie88903 said...

I enjoyed seeing the decorated tree and house...definitely lots of holiday spirit.

Super to see everyone for a few days (appreciated the B&B)...Ms. E is growing and more active everyday...I'm getting the mini-fish rigged for sailing lessons.

Love

Granpa Al

Anonymous said...

The tree is so beautiful. The picture just can't capture it. Love what you and Andrew have done to the house since we were back in Sept.

How exciting to have your first Christmas with Emma Grace!

Love you all,
Gaia