Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Andrew and Jim on his birthday (with Emma)
The painted family room
The painted Kitchen
The painted Living room/Dining Room
The painted Living Room/Dining Room

Friday we got pizza, rented a movie and stayed in. It was a pretty low key night, but it was very nice. Saturday Andrew started painting the living room/dining room while Emma and I went shopping at Kohls. It was also Andrew's Dad's birthday, and we went over to their house for dinner to celebrate. We had a very nice dinner (beef stew and it was yummy!) and carrot cake for dessert. We also had a nice time catching up with Andrew's Aunt Marcia and Grandpa Kurt.
Today Andrew finished painting the living room/dining room and I did some laundry and cleaning around the house.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the paint! Can't wait to see it in person! Great job, Andrew!
Love,Gaia

Hobie88903 said...

Great colors! I'll bet Andrew's arm is sore...

Al

Our family said...

The painting looks awesome! When did you get that cool TV??