Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today is a good day!

Today, I had my 16 week OB appointment and everything went very well. I got to hear the baby's heart beat and it was nice and loud at 152. It must have been nap time for the baby because that's the lowest that it been so far. But we'll see. I only gained 2 lbs over the last month, so that's always a good thing. I was also able to set up my 20 week doctor appointment as well as my 20 week ultrasound appointment. Unfortunately and fortunately I will be in Florida for my 20th week so I had to wait until the following week to actually get in. So we are all set up to see our little one on May 22nd at 8am. We are both really excited to see how much the baby has grown and changed. We'll keep you posted with updates!

Our other project is moving along quite nicely as well. The brick front was completed yesterday and drywall hanging started this past Monday. We also picked out and purchased all of our tile for the laundry room, 2nd bath (kids bath) and our master bath and shower. We are planning on ordering the hardwood for the 1st floor foyer, kitchen and master bedroom sitting room tomorrow. We have also made our final decisions on the kitchen cabinets and they will be ordered by the end of this week.

1 comment:

Hobie88903 said...

We are so excited for you to visit us in Florida, followed by the big news of who is on-the-way!

Dad