Friday, February 16, 2007

Can we get some damn heat in here?!


Things are still moving along quite nicely. Andrew and his buddy Ben have been working dilligently on getting the HVAC work completed. The furnaces and air conditioning units have been ordered, the duct work has been installed throughout the house and the basement is slowly being thawed (by the FREE temporary furnace we got) so we can pour the basement floor. It has been REALLY COLD (however I hear that Florida is quite mild this time of year) and it seems like we keep getting mini snow storms every few days or so. Or at least the threat of a snow storm. Andrew has also been working on getting the plumbing work completed. I haven't been out there all week, so I'm not really sure how much, but it sounds like he is moving along quickly. We also had an inspection for the basement plumbing, which includes the ejector pit and floor drain that Andrew put in at the beginning of the week. We passed the inspection, so that is always a good thing.

1 comment:

Our family said...

How about some house updates???