Emma and the "Kitty" pumpkin
Kitty Cat and Batman
Waiting in line for candy

The loot
"Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts, for your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. God, you are my life"
Emma and the "Kitty" pumpkin
Kitty Cat and Batman
Waiting in line for candy

The loot
Established June 19th, 2004
3 comments:
Looks like a great night of Trick or Treat for Kitty Cat and Batman.
I'm looking forward to sharing some of their loot next week.
Gp Al
My kiddlets are just so darn cute! Good make-up job on Miss E!
Love, Gaia
She looks adorable!! LOVE the costume. Just wait til she gets a little older and she keeps inventory on that candy! :) Trust me, you won't get any - take advantage while you can. LOL
Post a Comment