On Friday Andrew stayed home with Emma while I went to Kohls to get new rugs for in front of our kitchen sink and refrigerator, the old ones were pretty beat up. While at Kohls I found a area rug that I thought would look really nice for under the table. I bought it on a whim along with rugs for the back door, sink, fridge, front door, garage door and new accessories for our half-bath. Andrew loved the rug too, but it was a smidgen too small for the area and the table. I jumped on the internet and found a bigger size at Kohls.com. It was listed for $499 on sale for $250 and I found a coupon code for 20% off and free shipping! The new rug should be here sometime this week and we can't wait!
Having a snack on the new rug...about 3 seconds after we got it home!
New rug, trash can, towel and soap pump

2 comments:
Attractive additions to your home!!!
Dad
Love the new decor!!!
Post a Comment