Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Purses and Potties

Not that these two things have anything in common, but oh well.

We are still working with Emma on potty training. She does good with it on most days, and then other days not so good. She's still not staying dry through her naps so I'm not too concerned with our progress. She does love to go potty when we are out and about though, so that's a good thing. At least I don't have to worry about her being shy.



Emma is the girliest-girl. She loves everything girly. I'm not quite sure where she gets it from since I'm not like that, but it sure is cute. The other day I was getting ready for work and she saw one of my old purses on the shelf so I got it down for her. She was so cute with in hanging off her arm standing at the garage door ready to leave the house.

3 comments:

Hobie88903 said...

The girly girl sure is pretty in pink!!!

Love,

Gp Al

CnR NRQCC said...

This is adorable! Potty training... wow! Ray needs to take some notes. :) He sits on his potty chair with his pants on and that's as close as we get.

Anonymous said...

She'll never write you an "accessories" pledge!!!