Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa=Scary

Andrew took Emma to the holiday party at the Fire Department this past Sunday. I had to work so I couldn't go :( It sounds like they had a really good time though. Good food, presents for all the kids, and Santa. As you can see from the following pictures, I don't think Emma really liked Santa. Andrew held her the whole time and she was still deathly afraid of the man. However she did have a lot of fun playing with all the other kids and was beat when they finally left.


I don't even like how he looks from up here!

Look at that lip!

Emma with a death grip on Daddy

Don't touch me Old Man!

All tuckered out

3 comments:

Hobie88903 said...

Santa, Easter Bunny...YES, they are scary, but they bring presents!

GP Al

Our family said...

Ok but I have to agree that Santa is kind of scary looking!! Payton has already warned me that this year he WILL NOT sit on Santa's lap:) Too funny!

CnR NRQCC said...

That is hilarious! My kids are the same way. They only like him Christmas morning, right? Have a Merry Christmas!!