Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twins! and Potties!

Emma has TWINS!!!

Obviously they're fraternal twins. It's so cute when she carries both of them around. She likes to carry her babies all over the house and tries to put bibs on them. I can't get a really good picture of her because she LOVES playing with camera and gets mad when I won't give it to her :)

The 3 girls!

Emma's not quite ready to start potty training but we are getting her ready in anticipation of it. We bought a couple different potties to see which ones work best for her. We are working on sitting on the potty each day for at least five minutes (clothed), just so she gets familiar with the potty. Here are a couple of pics of Emma getting to "know" her new potty.

The new Throne

Testing things out

Is there anyone in here?

4 comments:

Jaime, Mike, and Tyler said...

I love the potty pics!!

If I didn't know better, I would have thought Emma was recovering from a long night of margaritas in that last pic!

Oh! She's getting all grown up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Kiss the Queen for Gaia! Have fun with Granpa Al in DSM this weekend.

Our family said...

The last picture of Emma reminds me of a picture I have of her Mommy on her 21st birthday!

CnR NRQCC said...

The head in the toilet is just hilarious!! One to keep and show the future boyfriends, huh???