Monday, May 12, 2008

Walk in the park



The neighborhood to the north of us has a pretty nice playground that I wanted to check out the other day. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, not a cloud in the sky and 80 degrees. I didn't think it was so warm out, so E and I were a little over dressed. Opps! The walk over to the playground took about 10 minutes (which I was happy that it was so quick) and the facilities are really nice. I was a little disappointed they didn't have baby swings, but oh well. We found a little tree with some shade under it and sat in the grass for a while. It was so hot out I had to take E's arms out of the sleeves and tie them around her waist. I think she enjoyed touching the grass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very fun day! Exploring with Ms. E makes every little thing so exciting.

Love,Gaia