Andrew's 28th birthday was yesterday and we had a WONDERFUL day! It was beautiful here, about 75 degrees and very sunny. Andrew got to sleep in a little bit, then he went and got the boat out of the garage and all set up to go down to the river. I made him breakfast, it was really yummy! After Emma got up from her morning nap, we headed down the the river with the boat. I never thought I would have been on the river in April! We had a great time on the river. Emma ate, slept and played. Andrew and I enjoyed the sun and warmth. For dinner we met up with Jim, Sue and Grandpa Kurt at Red Lobster (Andrew's choice of course). It was very delicious and I think Andrew got his fill of seafood. We came home, opened his presents and then hit the sack.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Andrew's 28th birthday was yesterday and we had a WONDERFUL day! It was beautiful here, about 75 degrees and very sunny. Andrew got to sleep in a little bit, then he went and got the boat out of the garage and all set up to go down to the river. I made him breakfast, it was really yummy! After Emma got up from her morning nap, we headed down the the river with the boat. I never thought I would have been on the river in April! We had a great time on the river. Emma ate, slept and played. Andrew and I enjoyed the sun and warmth. For dinner we met up with Jim, Sue and Grandpa Kurt at Red Lobster (Andrew's choice of course). It was very delicious and I think Andrew got his fill of seafood. We came home, opened his presents and then hit the sack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment