Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mommy's new toy



Emma's sleeping in the sling at the boat show

With some of my Christmas money I decided I wanted to buy a ring sling for myself and Emma. I'm really having a lot of fun trying all the different positions I can put Emma in. I got to use it a lot this last week when we went to the Chicago boat show and then to Florida. I'm still getting used to the sling but everyday I learn something new about it. Coincidentally one of the moms from my play group decided to have a baby-wearing get-together and I got to learn more about how to use my sling and also more about other baby-wearing products that are out there.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaia kisses to you all! Why didn't I ask to wear her while you were down????? February!!

CnR NRQCC said...

She just gets cuter with every post!! I love your sling!

Hobie88903 said...

The sling reminds me of the "lamby" carrier we had for Alyssa and Graham.

Al

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew, where are the photos of your new boat?....B.P.