We have a pretty pathetic story for picking out Emma's first pumpkin. Unlike most people who go to a farm with cute hayrides and a whole field of pumpkins to choose from, we decided to take a different approach, we didn't want all the "fluff". So we decided that since we are out in "hillbilly land" that we should live like the hillbillies and head to the Meca to get our pumpkins. I'm sure you're wondering where the Meca is.....you city folk call it Walmart. Yes, we took our daughter to Walmart to pick out her very first pumpkin. You may think it sounds trashy, and it was. However, we got a hell of a deal on our pumpkins (2.50 each!, that's a steal!) and of course because it was so trashy I just had to take pictures (I think that makes me even more trashy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a trashy fun event! Love how Daddy wore his orange shirt for the event!
Post a Comment